Aleafia Health (TSX:AH) earns record quarter-over-quarter revenue in Q1 2023
Aleafia Health (AH) reported its financial results for the three months ended June 30, 2022.
Branded cannabis net revenue increased 24 per cent to a record $10 million from $8 million quarter over quarter. In the key branded adult-use market, the company’s net revenue increased 107 per cent to $6.7 million from $3.2 million in the same period last year. The Market Herald Canada’s Jon Brown Reports.
Weekly Update – Top Cannabis and Psychedelics News Stories
1 | Top Story: Christina Lake Cannabis (CSE:CLC) recaps Q2 results
2 | Innocan Pharma (CSE:INNO) approaches 100 per cent CBD bioavailability for its LPT CBD liposomal delivery platform
3 | Bhang (CSE:BHNG) President/CEO and Director stepping down
4 | The Flowr Corporation (TSXV:FLWR) welcomes new CEO, Chairman, Director
5 | Auxly Cannabis Group (TSX:XLY) sells Auxly Annapolis outdoor facility
Top Cannabis Stocks August 4 to August 10, 2022
1. T.WEED | 19,584 views | Canopy Growth Corp.
2. T.HEXO |8,879 views | Hexo Corp.
3. TLRY | 8,841 views | Tilray Brands Inc.
4. C.TNY | 4,462 views | Tinley Beverage Co Inc.
5. V.LFST | 3,403 views | Lifeist Wellness Inc.
6. C.OILS | 2,785 views | Nextleaf Solutions Ltd.