Cardiol Therapeutics (TSX:CRDL) reports first patient enrolled in Phase Il clinical trial for acute myocarditis treatment
Cardiol Therapeutics (CRDL) has announced that the first patient has been enrolled in ARCHER – the company’s Phase II trial. The trial is designed to study the safety and tolerability of CardiolRx and its impact on myocardial recovery in patients presenting with acute myocarditis. The Market Herald Canada’s Dave Jackson Reports.
Weekly Update – Top Cannabis and Psychedelics News Stories
1 | Top Story: High Tide Inc. (TSXV:HITI) acquires retail stores in B.C. and Alberta
2 | Entourage Health Corp. (TSXV:ENTG) signs distribution agreement with Irwin Naturals (CSE:IWIN).
3 | PharmaDrug Inc. (CSE:PHRX) closes sale of German cannabis asset.
4 | Isracann Biosciences Inc. (CSE:IPOT) closes first tranche of private placement.
5 | Optimind Pharma Corp. (CSE:OMND) commences trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange.
Top Cannabis Stocks July 28 to August 3, 2022
1. TLRY | 15,152 views | Tilray Brands Inc.
2. T.WEED |10,368 views | Canopy Growth Stock.
3. T.HEXO | 8,396 views | Hexo Corp.
4. C.TNY | 3,297 views | Tinley Beverage Co Inc.
5. V.LFST | 2,728 views | Lifeist Wellness Inc.
6. C.OILS | 2,486 views | Nextleaf Solutions Ltd.