Tilray Brands (TLRY) has announced that its medical cannabis division, Tilray Medical, has released new medical cannabis products, under Tilray and Aphria brands. Tilray Medical also launched CannaPoints, a new program to support patients through their medical cannabis journey. The Market Herald’s Azuka Onwuka reports ….
Weekly Update – Top Cannabis News Stories
1 | Top Story: Fire & Flower’s (TSX:FAF) U.S. affiliate closes US$5M convertible debenture financing
2 | Nextleaf (CSE:OILS) to launch its first THC-free CBD product
3 | Xebra Brands’ (CSE:XBRA) Vicious Citrus cannabis infused lemonade now available in Ontario
4 | HYTN (CSE: HYTN) awarded medical cannabis sales license for Kelowna facility
5 | Isracann Biosciences (CSE:IPOT) adds Mark Rypien to its advisory board
Top Cannabis Stocks August 18 to August 25, 2022
1. T.WEED | 13,479 views | Canopy Growth Corp.
2. T.HEXO |10,961 views | HEXO Corp.
3. TLRY | 7,397 views | Tilray Brands Inc.
4. C.TNY | 3,120 views | Tinley Beverage Co. Inc.
5. V.LFST | 3,079 views | Lifeist Wellness Inc.
6. T.LABS | 2,078 views | Medipharm Labs Co.