Tilray Brands’ (TLRY) medical cannabis division, Tilray Medical,
has received approval to commercialize its medical cannabis products in Poland.
The approval allows Tilray Medical to expand its product offering and distribution
across pharmacies in Europe.
Weekly Update – Top Cannabis News Stories
1 | Top Story: Pure Extracts (CSE:PULL) delivers its largest shipments to launch its newest vape product.
2 | Innocan Pharma (CSE:INNO) reports positive results in pilot pain study using LPT CBD Liposomal Delivery Platform.
3 | Juva Life (CSE:JUVA) launches revised JuLi registry, showcases cannabis and CBD brands
4 | Delta 9 (TSX:DN) to acquire three retail cannabis stores in an all-share transaction.
5 | EnwWave Corp. (TSXV:ENW) signs technology evaluation agreement with Canadian cannabis cultivator
Top Cannabis Stocks August 11 to August 17, 2022
1. T.WEED | 12,762 views | Canopy Growth Corp.
2. T.HEXO |11,577 views | HEXO Corp.
3. TLRY | 8,407 views | Tilray Brands Inc.
4. C.TNY | 4,812 views | Aleafia Health Inc.
5. T.AH | 4,542 views | Tinley Beverage Co Inc.
6. C.TBP | 2,984 views | Tetra BioPharma Inc.