- The Good Flour Corp. (GFCO) has engaged Hive Naturals to assist with in-store merchandising and sales of its line of superfood packed alt-wheat flours in Canada
- Hive Naturals is a boutique agency that specializes in launching specialty food and beverage products on the shelves of prominent retailers in Canada
- Hive produces its products locally in BC
- GFCO invests in companies that provide gluten-free and plant-based food products
- The Good Flour Corp was unchanged at $0.50 at 09:30 ET
The Good Flour Corp (GFCO) has engaged Hive Naturals to assist with in-store merchandising and sales of its line of alt-wheat flours.
Hive Naturals is a boutique agency that specializes in launching specialty food and beverage products on the shelves of prominent retailers in Canada.
GFCO’s newly rebranded products can now be found on the shelves of the following lower mainland BC retailers: Gourmet Warehouse, Nature’s Pickings, Well Seasoned and Fish Counter.
GFCO’s products are now available on shelf, and in the coming weeks the company will be announcing more well-known outlets to already growing list.
“In-store merchandising of any consumer product is a critical component of a robust, and successful retail strategy,” noted Matthew Clayton, CEO of GFCO.
“With its track record of success, Hive Naturals is the ideal partner to help GFCO expand its retail presence,” he added.
“We love the fact that their products are locally made in BC, created by chefs and focused on natural ingredients, free from allergens, additives and gluten,” said Amanda Kenny, Founder and Chief Merchandiser.
Hive Naturals is Canada’s first and only merchandising agency specifically focused on servicing food and beverage brands in the natural product industry.
GFCO is a corporation that invests in companies that are dedicated to providing the best in gluten-free and plant-based food products. It currently provides flours and mixes that are designed to bring flavour, texture, versatility and ease to customer’s gluten-free kitchen.
The Good Flour Corp. (GFCO) was unchanged at $0.50 at 09:30 ET.