- The Alkaline Water Company (CSE:WTER) is launching its new A88CBD Ingestibles product line
- The company’s line of cannabis-infused products is now available at its website and in all Pure CBD stores in Los Angeles
- The product line includes CBD-water, capsules, tinctures and gummies
- In other news, the company has delisted from the TSXV and started trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange
- The Alkaline Water Company (WTER) is up 18.11 per cent and is currently trading at $1.50 per share
The Alkaline Water Company (CSE:WTER) is launching its new A88CBD Ingestibles product line.
The Ingestibles portfolio provides a range of cannabis-infused products, containing high-quality, lab-tested, full-spectrum hemp. These include capsules, oil tinctures, gummies, beverage shots, powder packs, and CBD-infused water.
The product line’s capsules, oil tinctures, and gummies are available now, via the company’s website and at all Pure CBD stores in Los Angeles.
The Alkaline Water Company will announce the drop date for the A88CBD beverage shots and powder packs soon. The company stated that its CBD-infused water is also on its way to becoming available.
The company’s President and CEO, Richard Wright, expressed the company’s excitement at expanding its CBD product portfolio.
“There are multiple reasons for this launch. For one, we’ve seen instant success with our topical line, which launched in February. Most importantly though, retailers have been asking us for more CBD products.
As a known and trusted water brand, we expect our A88CBD infused water and all our CBD products to be highly coveted items by our loyal base of consumers,” he said.
Alongside this news, The Alkaline Water Company announced its transition from the TSX Venture Exchange (TSXV) to the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE).
The CSE has approved the listing of company’s common shares. As a result, The Alkaline Water Company delisted from the TSXV on May 15, 2020.
As of market open today, the company began trading on the CSE, under the symbol WTER.
The Alkaline Water Company is up 18.11 per cent, and trading for $1.50 per share on the CSE, as of 10:26am EDT.