- The Alkaline Water Company (CSE:WTER) is launching its direct-to-consumer e-commerce website, Alkaline88.com
- Customers will be able to purchase the company’s balanced beverages, flavoured waters, and eco-friendly aluminium bottles online
- The Alkaline Water Company’s e-commerce sales have increased over 3,200 per cent, year-over-year in the last three months
- As summer nears, the company is offering a 20 per cent discount on products purchased on Alkaline88.com until September 22
- The Alkaline Water Company (WTER) is up 11.64 per cent and is currently trading at $1.73 per share
The Alkaline Water Company (CSE:WTER) is launching its direct-to-consumer e-commerce website, Alkaline88.com.
The company will use the site to sell its entire product line to consumers. This will include its Alkaline88 bottled water, the A88 Infused flavoured water, and eco-friendly aluminium bottles.
The company used in-house expertise already in place from its other e-commerce platform, A88CBD.com, to develop the site. The A88CBD site sells the company’s hemp-derived CBD topical and ingestible products.
The Alkaline Water Company, like countless others, is moving much of its sales online, for good reason. While the shift away from brick-and-mortar retail has been ongoing for some time, it was recently intensified by COVID-19.
Stay-at-home orders and self-isolating kept millions of people at home, altering their ability to shop. As a result, online retail has experienced an unprecedented jump in numbers, which businesses intend to capitalise on.
The Alkaline Water Company’s CEO, Richard A Wright, was proud to announce the new e-commerce website.
“The decision to launch the site is driven by the recent increase in online demand and changing consumer buying habits. Over the last three months, our e-commerce sales have increased by over 3,200 per cent from this time last year.
“Consumers are now able to purchase our products directly from the Company no matter where they live. With summer upon us, we are happy to offer a 20 per cent discount on all products purchased on Alkaline88.com through September 22, 2020.
“We believe our new e-commerce platforms position our company to meet the demands of consumers now and into the future,” he said.
The Alkaline Water Company (WTER) is up 11.64 per cent and is trading at $1.73 per share at 11:04am EDT.