- The Alkaline Water Company (CSE:WTER) has named Nicholas Salimbene as the company’s new Director of Operations
- Nicholas spent much of his career as an executive at Primo Water
- His career has made him familiar with the bottled water industry, which will serve him well in his new role
- As Director of Operations, he will oversee the company’s co-packing facilities, drive operational efficiencies, and support brand expansion
- The Alkaline Water Company (WTER) is down 0.94 per cent and is currently trading at C$1.09 per share
The Alkaline Water Company (CSE:WTER) has named Nicholas Salimbene as the company’s new Director of Operations.
Nicholas is a seasoned veteran of supply chains and has over ten years’ experience in the bottled water industry. He spent much of his career working for Primo Water, which COTT Corporation recently acquired for C$775 million.
During his working life, Nicholas has directed operations and led teams in 62 manufacturing facilities and 23 distribution facilities.
His familiarity with bottled water will certainly serve him well at The Alkaline Water Company. In his new role, Nicholas will report directly to the company’s CEO.
As Director of Operations, Nicholas will oversee and manage all co-packing facilities. He will work to improve operational efficiencies by implementing policies, processes, and procedures.
In addition, Nicholas will support the company’s expansion of brands and new channels.
Nicholas expressed his excitement about his new role as Director of Operations and said he looks forward to advancing the company’s growth initiatives.
“Alkaline8 is an established national brand, and this is an outstanding opportunity to build on the Company’s excellent performance and continue to serve our loyal customer base that loves our products,” he said.
The Alkaline Water Company’s President and CEO, Richard Wright, welcomed Nicholas to his new role.
“Nick will manage all operational aspects of our flagship brand, Alkaline88, and our A88 Infused line. Since 2012, our flagship brand has enjoyed stellar organic growth, and we are excited about the opportunities ahead of us.
“Nick shares our passion for brand excellence and innovation, and I am excited to welcome him to the team,” he said.
The Alkaline Water (WTER) is down 0.94 per cent and is currently trading at $1.09 per share at 3:10pm EDT.