- Tevano Systems Holdings Inc. (TEVO) has launched Health Shield 2.0, a next-generation health scanning device
- Tevano’s first-generation Health Shield device provides split-second visitor temperature sensing and masks detection at entranceways
- Heath Shield 2.0 is equipped with Dynamic Forms.
- Users will be prompted to fill out and/or interact with a customized form after being scanned for fever and face mask compliance
- Popular forms may include Covid Screening questions, surveys or requests for customer feedback
- Tevano Systems Holdings designs, develops, markets, and sells self-service kiosks for non-physical contact monitoring
- Tevano Systems Holdings Inc. opened trading at C$0.60 per share
Tevano Systems Holdings Inc. (TEVO) announced the launch of Health Shield 2.0, a next-generation health scanning device.
Heath Shield 2.0 is equipped with an advanced feature set that includes, ‘Dynamic Forms.’
After an extensive research and development process, Tevano’s first-generation Health Shield device, which provides split-second visitor temperature sensing and masks detection at entranceways, will now include customizable dynamic forms.
A new Dynamic Forms feature will enable businesses, via the Health Shield cloud app, to create bespoke dynamic forms for their devices that users will be prompted to fill out and/or interact with after being scanned for fever and face mask compliance.
Popular forms include Covid Screening questions, surveys or requests for customer feedback and can be either filled out on the device’s touchscreen or on a user’s own mobile device by scanning a displayed QR code.
Each form can be designed to deny access – or trigger an email or SMS alert to the device manager – based on the user’s answers provided, which they can then take action on.
“Our Health Shield 2.0 has been designed to move the value of our devices way beyond solely screening health and maintaining safe workplaces and ensure they provide utility long after the pandemic subsides,” said David Bajwa, CEO at Tevano.
“Having now deployed Health Shields across multiple industry sectors and spoken with many business leaders about their immediate and their future needs, we feel confident that our latest 2.0 iteration meets a broader and long term need within organizations, adding additional value to their operations. An ability to consistently inform, interact with and gain insight from customers and team members via real-time engagement with curated forms on the device has the ability to provide high value data which can ultimately be used to inform critical business decisions.”
Tevano Systems Holdings is in the business of designing, developing, marketing, and selling self-service kiosks for non-physical contact monitoring for the post-COVID-19 environment.
It is the creator of Health Shield™, an innovative AI-driven electronic device that provides instant body temperature scanning and notifies users if they need to wear a face mask.
Tevano Systems Holdings Inc. opened trading at C$0.60 per share.