- Terra Firma Capital Corporation (TII) appoints Shelley Ochoa as the new chief financial officer
- Ochoa brings to the company her expertise in finance, accounting and risk management
- Ochoa replaces former CFO, Mano Thiyagarajah, who retired from the position
- Terra Firma Capital Corp is a real estate finance company that provides customized debt and equity solutions to homebuilders, developers, and property owners
- Terra Firma Capital (TII) is unchanged on the day, trading at $5.90 per share at 1pm ET
Terra Firma Capital Corporation (TII) has appointed Shelley Ochoa as the company’s new chief financial officer.
The real estate finance company brought Ochoa aboard earlier this year as VP of finance. Before joining Terra Firma, Ochoa was VP of financial reporting at Dream Impact Trust.
Ochoa is a Chartered Professional Accountant with a Bachelor of Administrative Studies Honours degree from York University. Shelley Ochoa replaces former CFO, Mr. Mano Thiyagarajah, following his retirement.
“On behalf of the Board of Directors and the entire management team, we welcome Shelley as CFO and Corporate Secretary. During her short period as VP, Finance she has demonstrated leadership and professionalism in her area of expertise and has introduced new processes both at the corporate level as well as in managing our investor funds,” said Glenn Watchorn, President and Chief Executive Officer. “I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mano for his contributions and dedication to the company during the past eight years and wish him the very best with his health and in his future endeavours,” added Mr. Watchorn.
Terra Firma Capital Corp is a real estate finance company that provides customized debt and equity solutions to homebuilders, developers, and property owners.
Terra Firma Capital (TII) is unchanged on the day, trading at $5.90 per share at 1pm ET.