- Tenet Fintech Group (PKK) has announced that Chairman Charles-André Tessier and fellow director Mark Dumas have agreed to resign from the company’s board of directors
- This is to make way for the appointments of Carol Penhale and Dylan Tinker as chairman and director respectively
- This change is part of efforts to transition Tenet to a more global, data and AI-service-focused company
- Tenet Fintech Group Inc. is the parent company of a group of innovative financial technology (Fintech) and artificial intelligence companies
- Tenet Fintech Group Inc was up 6.13 per cent, trading at C$2.25 at 11:57 ET
Tenet Fintech Group (PKK) announced that Chairman Charles-André Tessier and director Mark Dumas have agreed to resign from the company’s board of directors.
This is to make way for the appointments of Carol Penhale and Dylan Tinker. Penhale will chair the company’s governance, while Tinker will chair the audit committees.
This change to the company’s board is part of efforts to transition its operations from a China-focused fintech and transaction-fee model to more of a global, data and AI-service-focused model.
Tenet’s executive management believes the company and its shareholders will fare better with new directors whose skill-sets and professional experiences are better aligned with the evolution of Tenet’s business.
Penhale brings more than 25 years of leadership in information technology, the financial services industry, and consulting for multiple Fortune 500 companies.
Tinker is currently the CEO, Head of Technology Banking at AsiaTech Capital, where he works with select Asia-based technology companies on strategy, capital raising, and business development.
“Carol and Dylan both bring unique skills and experiences in technology, international business, capital markets and networking that I believe will be tremendous value-adds in helping us achieve our objective of building a global network that redefines what it means to be an SME,” commented Tenet CEO Johnson Joseph.
“I also want to personally thank Charles and Mark for their valuable contributions and know that I will continue to lean on them from time to time to advise on select, specific matters,” he added.
Tenet Fintech Group Inc. is the parent company of a group of innovative financial technology (Fintech) and artificial intelligence (AI) companies.
Tenet Fintech Stock was up 6.13 per cent, trading at C$2.25 at 11:57 ET.