- Tenet Fintech is conducting a full review of technology development and viability in its Canadian operations
- This includes streamlining operations, senior management, and costs to better align with the Canadian business landscape
- The company has achieved a 25-per-cent reduction in monthly expenses since April 28, 2023, and aims to reach 40-50 per cent in the near term
- CFO Jean Landreville has left the company and a replacement search is now underway
- Tenet Fintech Group is the parent of a group of AI and fintech companies providing various analytics and AI-based services, including loans, marketing and intelligence reports
- Tenet Fintech (CSE:PKK) Stock opened today at $0.395 per share
Tenet, a fintech company, is conducting a comprehensive review of technology development and viability in its Canadian operations.
This includes streamlining operations, senior management, and costs to align with the Canadian business’s potential.
The company has already reduced monthly expenses by approximately 25 per cent and aims to achieve a 40-50-per-cent reduction in the near term.
CFO Jean Landreville has left the company with a replacement search currently in progress.
The fintech company is committed to establishing transparency and operational prudence to position itself for success, while refining its leadership team and adjusting its strategy and direction.
Tenet is the parent of a group of AI and fintech companies providing various analytics and AI-based services through its Business Hub, a global ecosystem to facilitate B2B transactions among its members and offer services such as pre-qualified loans and credit, advertising of products and services, local and global networking opportunities, and access to unique market intelligence reports and timely business insights.
Tenet Fintech Group (CSE:PKK) opened today at $0.395 per share.
The material provided in this article is for information only and should not be treated as investment advice. For full disclaimer information, please click here.