- The TELUS Corporation (T) has acquired Competence Call Centre in a deal worth C$1.3 billion dollars
- Competence Call Centre is a large digital customer-relations company which operates out of eleven European countries
- TELUS have stated this acquisition will allow them to access “new high-growth markets”
- The TELUS Corporation are a large Canadian telecommunications company with a market cap of over C$32 billion and are listed by S&P as one of Canada’s largest trading companies
- TELUS Corp.’s (TSX: T) was up 0.3 percent, with shares currently trading at C$53.30
The TELUS Corporation (T) has completed its acquisition of Competence Call Centre (CCC).
The acquisition is valued at approximately C$1.3 billion in combined debt and equity.
CCC employs 8,500 employees across 11 European countries and handles digital solutions for customer relations.
TESLUS Corp is a huge Canadian telecommunications company with a market cap of more than C$32 billion.
CCC will be added to the TELUS Corp’s growing portfolio of digital customer-relation subsidiaries. TELUS Corp have said this latest, large acquisition will allow them to access “new high-growth markets”.
“We are thrilled to welcome these new team members to our TELUS International family,” stated Darren Entwistle, TELUS CEO.
“Importantly, this represents our largest ever international transaction, as we augment our TELUS International employee base to almost 50,000 team members, delivering service and support in over 50 languages from more than 50 delivery centres in 20 countries across North and Central America, Europe and Asia.”
Christian Legat, CEO of CCC, said, "today is an extraordinary and remarkable day in the successful 22-year journey of our company.”
TELUS Corp.’s (TSX:T) was up 0.3 percent, with shares currently trading at C$53.30.