- Tectonic Metals Inc. (TSCT) discusses the potential of Alaska Drill programs with The Stock Day Podcast
- Tectonic Metals Inc. is about mineral exploration and finding the next gold mine
- To close the interview, Reda elaborated on Tectonic’s dedicated and experienced team, as well as its values
- He also encouraged listeners to follow Tectonic on social media or register on their website to receive emails
- Tectonic is focused on the acquisition, exploration, discovery and development of mineral resources
- Tectonic Metals Inc. (TECT) is up 4 per cent and is trading at C$0.13 at 12:54 pm ET.
CEO of Tectonic Metals (TSCT) Tony Reda, joined Stock Day host Everett Jolly to discuss the potential of Alaska Drill programs.
Everett Jolly asked Tony Reda about Tectonic’s background and current projects.
“Tectonic Metals Inc. is about mineral exploration and finding the next gold mine,” said Tony. “We’ve assembled a team that has done it before; not only geologically, but also in terms of capital.”
“I think it starts with the team,” said Tony, adding that the company puts a strong focus on how they operate as individuals, as well as the impact they make on their communities.
“We take nothing for granted, we put our best foot forward, and hopefully our shareholders can appreciate that we are in this because we want to be here, we’re passionate about what we do, and we care,” Tony concluded.
Everett Jolly then asked Tony about the company’s recent financing announcement and asked how these funds will be used.
To close the interview, Tony elaborated on Tectonic’s dedicated and experienced team, as well as its values. He also encouraged listeners and shareholders to keep up to date on its current projects and upcoming announcements by following Tectonic on social media or registering on their website to receive emails.
Key members of the Tectonic team were involved with Kaminak Gold Corporation, the company that raised C$165 million to fund the acquisition, discovery and advancement of the Coffee Gold Project through to the completion of a bankable feasibility study before selling the multi-million-ounce gold project to Goldcorp Inc. (now Newmont Goldcorp) for C$520 million in 2016.
Tectonic is focused on the acquisition, exploration, discovery and development of mineral resources from district-scale projects in politically stable jurisdictions that have the potential to host world-class orebodies.
Tectonic Metals Inc. (TECT) is up 4 per cent and is trading at C$0.13 at 12:54 pm ET.