- Tecsys Inc. (TCS) has achieved a 90 per cent accuracy rate with its Tecsys Elite Healthcare through Sanford Health’s supply chain
- Tecsys is a technology company that offers solutions for supply chain management
- Sanford Health is a prominent U.S. healthcare system operating in 26 U.S. states
- The technology has been able to save at least $4 million in inventory expenses
- Tecsys Inc. (TCS) is down 1.24 per cent and is trading at $39.68 per share as of 1:06 p.m. ET
Tecsys (TCS) has achieved a 90 per cent accuracy rate with its Tecsys Elite Healthcare through Sanford Health’s supply chain.
Tecsys is a technology company that offers solutions for warehouse management, distribution and transportation management, supply management at the point of use, retail order management, and complete financial management and analytics solutions.
Tecsys’ healthcare software allegedly automates the management of specialty items used in any procedural areas to eliminate manual processes and provide real-time tracking of product movement and usage across the front line of service.
Tecsys reported that Sanford Health, a major U.S. healthcare system, has been able to automate and systemize data capture, close the data loop on preference card picking cycles, eliminate redundant processes, and justify millions of dollars in on-hand inventory over time using Tecsys Elite Healthcare.
“With Tecsys, we’re able to drill down to measure supply utilization by campus, by a physician, by procedure, run the data, fine-tune and repeat… already seen nearly $4 million in one-time inventory savings and surgical supply optimization across disciplines, not to mention the labour and productivity gains in case picking and reverse case picking time, Susan Pfeifer, director of Sterile Processing at Sanford Health.
According to Tecsys, Sanford Health operates throughout 26 states providing over 120,000 surgeries annually and has leveraged Tecsys software to address issues in the healthcare supply chain.
Tecsys Inc. (TCS) is down 1.24 per cent and is trading at $39.68 per share as of 1:06 p.m. ET.