- Hemp grower, Sweet Earth Holdings (CSE:SE) has launched a new CBD hand and body sanitiser product in the United States
- The sanitiser is a fine mist spray, which contains alcohol, aloe leaf juice, and ten milligrams of CBD
- Sweet Earth is selling its new product in select US retailers, and on online at the company’s website
- Sanitiser products have continued to enjoy unprecedented levels of demand, due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Before the market opens, Sweet Earth Holdings (SE) is trading at C$0.24
Hemp grower, Sweet Earth Holdings (CSE:SE) has launched a new CBD hand and body sanitiser product in the United States.
The sanitiser is a fine mist spray, which users can apply to various body parts, including the neck and back. It is quick-drying, and can also disinfect external surfaces, such as desks.
Sweet Earth’s CBD Hand and Body Sanitiser contains ten milligrams of CBD, juice from the aloe leaf, and alcohol. The product’s ingredients make it certifiably vegan, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and gluten-free.
The sanitiser’s 70 per cent alcohol content eliminates bacteria, viruses, and other germs on the skin. Canada’s Government has recognised that alcohol-based sanitisers can be used to protect people from bacteria and viruses, like COVID-19.
The sanitiser’s CBD component assists with reducing inflammation, rejuvenates cells, and boosts cellular regeneration. The aloe leaf juice helps to hydrate, nourish, and revitalise skin through natural antitoxins.
Sweet Earth has stated that its CBD Hand and Body Sanitiser complies with the US FDA’s guidelines for anti-viral products.
Sanitiser products like this one are continuing to experience unprecedented levels of demand. This is the result of fears surrounding the ongoing health crisis posed by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In response, countless companies in varying industries have pivoted from their prior operations to sanitiser production.
The World Health Organisation recognises sanitisers as effective, on-the-go methods of germ reduction. Since the pandemic started, governments and health authorities have recommended regular hand-washing and sanitiser use to deter the virus.
Before the market opens, Sweet Earth Holdings (SE) is trading at C$0.24.