- Hemp grower, Sweet Earth Holdings (SE) is set to release its latest hemp oil product line
- The line includes hemp-based products for men and women, as well as a range of unisex products
- Sweet Earth’s new line includes products for the face, beard, muscles, lips, muscles, and general body
- In addition to expanding Sweet Earth’s domestic offering, the line will also access international markets which don’t import CBD products
- Sweet Earth Holdings (SE) is up 5.26 per cent and is currently trading at 20 cents per share
Hemp grower, Sweet Earth Holdings (SE) is set to release its latest hemp oil product line.
The line offers male customers a variety of hemp oil-based products for the body. These include Beard and Face Cleansing, Beard and Moustache, Hemp Shaving, Hemp Soothing Aftershave, and Muscle Recovery.
The hemp oil line also includes a product offering for women. These include Balancing Jasmine Body, Hemp Lip, Hemp Salve, Invigorating Hemp Body, and Muscle Recovery.
In addition, there is a number of unisex products in the hemp oil line, although today’s announcement did not specify what they are.
Sweet Earth’s hemp oil products are certified organic, and accredited by Leaping Bunny. The cruelty-free certification assures customers that the cosmetic products they use are animal-free. Sweet Earth intends to follow its “farm to shelf” credo during the entire manufacturing process for the product line.
The hemp oil line will augment and complement the company’s award-winning line of CBD products. The products will expand Sweet Earth’s range of offerings and reach in the domestic market. In addition, the line will also access international markets which don’t allow the importation of products containing CBD.
The company is continuing its efforts to raise awareness about the brand through marketing. In particular, Sweet Earth hopes that the launch of the new hemp oil product line will provide reciprocal awareness about the company’s presence in the market.
Sweet Earth Holdings (SE) is up 5.26 per cent and is trading at 20 cents per share at 10:42am EDT.