- Sugarbud Craft Growers (SUGR) is launching GMO Cookies in Ontario
- GMO Cookies feature a total THC range between 26-32 per cent and a terpene profile of between 2-4 per cent
- GMO Cookies will be available from the Ontario Cannabis Store, private cannabis retailers throughout Ontario and online by Spring 2022
- Sugarbud is a boutique craft cannabis company
- Sugarbud Craft Growers Corp. (SUGR) opened trading at C$0.88 per share
Sugarbud Craft Growers (SUGR) has further expanded its product portfolio with the launch of GMO Cookies in Ontario.
Sugarbud GMO Cookies is an indica-dominant hybrid strain with a total THC range between 26-32 per cent with a terpene profile of between 2-4 per cent.
“Consumer feedback on our newest cultivar GMO Cookies has been tremendous and we are really excited about bringing this beautiful cultivar to the Ontario market. Our GMO Cookies is yet another outstanding example of our commitment to consumer satisfaction and the house-style and craftsmanship that has come to define Sugarbud Craft Cannabis – dense, sugary buds, exceptional terpene forward aromas and rich smooth flavors,” stated Sugarbud President and CEO, John Kondrosky.
“We remain very pleased with the progress of our growing partnership with the OCS and continued expansion of our Craft Cannabis Collection throughout the Province of Ontario,” added Sugarbud’s CEO, John Kondrosky. “Our products, and more specifically our commitment to quality and total value, continues to resonate with consumers across the country,” concluded Mr. Kondrosky.
Sugarbud has received initial purchase orders from the Ontario Cannabis Store and expects GMO Cookies 3.5g Dried Flower to be available for purchase from private cannabis retailers throughout Ontario and online in Spring 2022.
Sugarbud is an Alberta-based boutique craft cannabis company focused on the cultivation and production of select-batch, craft cannabis products.
Sugarbud Craft Growers Corp. (SUGR) opened trading at C$0.88 per share.