- Stratabound Minerals (SB) is pleased to announce that field operations have commenced at its Golden Culvert Project
- Soil sampling programs have begun on the northern Rubus and Little Hyland claim portions of the encompassing Golden Culvert Project
- The company is also completing a detail-scale unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) magnetic geophysical survey
- Stratabound has received court approval to acquire all of the common shares of California Gold Mining Inc.
- Stratabound Minerals is a Canadian exploration and development company
- Stratabound Minerals Corp. (SB) opened trading at C$0.13 per share
Stratabound Minerals (SB) is pleased to announce that field operations have commenced at its Golden Culvert Project in the southeast Yukon Territory.
Crews have deployed on soil sampling programs on the northern Rubus and Little Hyland claim portions of the encompassing Golden Culvert Project totalling approximately 1,850 samples over 92.5 line kilometres as well as stream sediment and ridge-and-spur reconnaissance sampling programs on the newly acquired Win Property to the south.
The soil sampling program will complete 100 per cent coverage in these untested areas for which past soil sampling has projected open-ended anomalous gold trends.
The company is also completing a detail-scale unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) magnetic geophysical survey over the Golden Culvert Main Zone.
Mr. R. Kim Tyler, President and CEO of the Company commented,
“Soil geochemistry programs have proven extremely effective in identifying gold mineralization in the western Cordillera, particularly in the Yukon where continental glaciation did not occur during the great ice-ages over 10,000 years ago. Eons of pre-existing erosional sediments and heavy minerals such as gold were left relatively in-place and not swept away.”
The Golden Culvert Main Zone, yielding surface float-train samples reported as high as 320 g/t gold and trenching values up to 95.0 g/t gold over 1.5m, lies within a 3km by 250m wide gold-in-soil anomaly similar to those surrounding Seabridge Gold’s nearby high-grade 3 Aces gold project featuring a 5,401 g/t Au surface sample discovered in 2003 and many other discoveries in the White Gold District in the western Yukon to name only a few examples. The company hopes to discover more high-potential exploration targets for follow-up.
California Gold Mining Inc. transaction update
Stratabound is also pleased to confirm that it has received final court approval for the plan of arrangement to acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of California Gold Mining Inc. The transaction file is now in the final stages of review and approval by the TSX Venture Exchange.
Stratabound Minerals is a Canadian exploration and development company focused on gold exploration at its flagship Golden Culvert Project, Yukon Territory and its McIntyre Brook Project, New Brunswick.
Stratabound Minerals Corp. (SB) opened trading at C$0.13 per share.