Total
0
Shares
Source: Stratabound Minerals.
Market Herald logo

Subscribe

Be the first with the news that moves the market
  • Stratabound (SB) has reported multiple new gold anomalies at its Golden Culvert Property in the Yukon
  • Three gold-in-soil anomalies derived from soil sampling programs concluded in the 2021 field season averaged 20 to 1,050 ppb gold
  • The new discoveries demonstrate a strong periodicity occurring at 2 km intervals along 14 km of strike
  • They also compare well with the original Golden Culvert Main Discovery Zone anomaly
  • The company will soon commence exploration on the remaining 30 per cent of the property
  • Stratabound Minerals is an exploration and development company focused on mineral properties in California, New Brunswick and the Yukon
  • Stratabound (SB) closed up by 5 per cent trading at $0.105 per share

Stratabound (SB) has reported multiple new gold anomalies at its Golden Culvert Property in the Yukon.

Three gold-in-soil anomalies derived from soil sampling programs concluded in the 2021 field season average 20 to 1,050 ppb gold over a kilometre in strike length, each between 50-350 m wide.

The new discoveries demonstrate strong periodicity occurring at 2 km intervals along 14 km of strike north of, and including, the Golden Culvert Main Discovery Zone.

The new anomalies also compare well with the original Golden Culvert Main Discovery Zone anomaly. Said zone’s diamond drill results grade up to 2.53 g/t gold over 33.1 m, including:

  • 60.1 g/t gold over 0.9 m
  • Trench values up to 95 g/t gold over 1.5 m
  • Surface float-train samples yielding up to 320 g/t gold within a 3 km by 250 m gold-in-soil anomaly similar to Seabridge Gold’s nearby high-grade 3 Aces Gold Project, which features a 5,401 g/t gold surface sample discovered in 2003

In addition, the company identified numerous smaller and discontinuous anomalies between 20-190 ppb gold in a corridor along strikes of previously identified gold-mineralized trends.

To date, Stratabound has collected 5,742 soil samples on the property. Of this total, 227 samples (4 per cent) that make up the anomalies average 134.1 ppb gold, range between 20-9,040 ppb gold and occur above a background average of 2.2 ppb gold.

R. Kim Tyler, Stratabound’s President and CEO, stated,

“We are pleased and quite encouraged by these new discoveries. Where we previously had only one high gold value anomaly defining the Golden Culvert Main Discovery and a few lesser gold targets, we now have five high-priority as well as many smaller, less continuous targets for follow-up exploration work.

With a successful campaign completed in the northern 70 per cent of the property, we also look forward to exploring the remaining open-ended 30 per cent to the south.”

Stratabound Minerals is an exploration and development company focused on mineral properties in California, New Brunswick and the Yukon.

Stratabound (SB) closed up by 5 per cent trading at $0.105 per share.

More From The Market Herald

" Blue Star Gold (TSXV:BAU) provides updates on its 2021 exploration program

Blue Star Gold Corp. (BAU) has provided updates on its 2021 exploration program at the Ulu and Hood River projects based in Nunavut.
The Market Herald Video

" SKRR Exploration Inc. (TSXV:SKRR) provides drill program update

SKRR Exploration (SKRR) has completed a 12-hole drill program on its Manson Bay Gold Project in east-central Saskatchewan.

" International Prospect (TSXV:IZZ) stakes new uranium property

International Prospect Ventures (IZZ) has staked an extensive land package in the Elliot Lake Uranium Camp in Ontario.

" Pacific Bay (TSXV:PBM) identifies new drill targets

Pacific Bay Minerals (PBM) has identified new drill targets at the company’s Wheaton Creek Gold Property.