- SpotLite360 (LITE) has signed an agreement with Colorado based Eco Green Grow, LLC d/b/a Verde Natural, to provide services, technology, and equipment
- This is to upgrade, manage, monitor, and maintain the environmental condition of Verde Natural’s Colorado based indoor cultivation facility
- Verde Natural’s small batch hand grown cannabis is considered some of the highest quality product in the Colorado market
- SpotLight360 is an enterprise scalable SaaS based technology firm
- SpotLite360 IOT Solutions Inc. (LITE) remains unchanged, trading at C$0.08 per share at 12:15 pm ET
SpotLite360 (LITE) has signed an agreement with Colorado-based Eco Green Grow, d/b/a Verde Natural, to provide services, technology, and equipment.
The company’s subsidiary E3 Service Group LLC, will provide services, technology, and equipment to manage, monitor, and maintain the environmental condition of Verde Natural’s Colorado-based indoor cultivation facility.
E3 is the trusted technology provider of environmental controls for heating, air-conditioning, humidity, air quality and filtration. The value of the contract was not disclosed.
Bryson Guyer, Founder of E3, commented on the news.
“We bring optimization expertise of design, build and cultivation project management with operators in over a dozen states, effectively managing different cultivation variables and environmental conditions. E3 is excited to partner with Verde Natural for a world class smart facility.”
SpotLight360’s supply chain technology provides the product tracing, tracking, transparency and trust consumers seek. Facility, environment and equipment process designs offered by E3 leverage SpotLite360’s technology. This helps obtain seed-to-sale data needed for proof of origin, authenticity, sustainability, and product quality that consumers demand.
Jeff Damavandi, founder of Verde Natural, also provided his comments.
“Verde Natural only grows with organic nutrients to allow our plants to naturally express the therapeutic and medicinal benefits of all the cannabis plant’s molecules. E3’s design/build and data analytics is a critical element in this life cycle”.
Verde Natural’s small-batch hand-grown cannabis is considered among the Colorado market’s highest quality products. It comes from indoor cultivation across nine flowering rooms.
SpotLight360 is an enterprise scalable SaaS based technology firm. It focuses on improving collaboration and efficiency across the entire supply chain partner ecosystem.
SpotLite360 IOT Solutions Inc. (LITE) remains unchanged, trading at C$0.08 per share at 12:15 pm ET.