- SPOD (SPOD) has identified lithium-cesium-tantalum (LCT) pegmatites on its Megali Lithium Project
- The Quebec-based project borders Patriot Battery Metals’ Corvette Property
- Results to be followed up include 114 ppm tantalum, 126 ppm cesium and 2,480 ppm rubidium in Block D
- SPOD Lithium is a mineral exploration company focused on battery, base and precious metals in Ontario and Quebec
- SPOD (SPOD) is up by 13.51 per cent, trading at $0.21 per share
SPOD (SPOD) has identified lithium-cesium-tantalum (LCT) pegmatites on its Megali Lithium Project.
The 78-claim, 3,996.67-hectare project is located in the James Bay region of Quebec and houses numerous claim blocks bordering Patriot Battery Metals’ Corvette Property. It is also 50 km southwest of the LG4 Reservoir.
SPOD executed the fieldwork between October 23 and October 28, 2022, and is currently planning a follow-up exploration program.
A report on the property by Dahrouge Geological Consulting views blocks A, C and D as worthy of a more intensive follow-up.
Block D yielded tantalum (Ta) results of up to 114 ppm and cesium results of up to 126 ppm, as well as high rubidium (Rb) values of 2,480 ppm, indicating proximal spodumene-bearing pegmatites.
Block C also displays a strong Rb-Ta anomaly, while Block A highlights a cluster of Rb-Ta anomalies forming a multi-km trend easily recognizable by a strong magnetic signature.
SPOD Lithium is a mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition and development of mineral properties containing battery, base and precious metals. Its primary projects are located in Ontario and Quebec.
SPOD (SPOD) is up by 13.51 per cent, trading at $0.21 per share as of 11:46 am EST.