- Spearmint (SPMT) has received a drill permit for the Perron-East Gold Project in Quebec
- The project is located in the direct vicinity of Amex Exploration and Starr Peak Mining, both of which have released significant discoveries over the last month
- Laurentia Exploration will oversee the fully funded program, which is set to break ground next month
- Spearmint Resources is a mineral exploration company focused on projects in Nevada and Quebec
- Spearmint (SPMT) is down by 7.5 per cent and is currently trading at $0.185 per share
Spearmint (SPMT) has received a drill permit for the Perron-East Gold Project in Quebec.
The project is located in the direct vicinity of Amex Exploration and Starr Peak Mining.
On November 11, 2021, Amex announced significant drill results, including 44.8 m of 8.25 g/t gold and 64.75 m of 1.22 g/t gold at Perron.
On November 2, 2021, Starr Peak announced multiple VMS intersects up to 6.65 per cent zinc-equivalent over 13.45 m, including 3.83 per cent copper over 2.25 m.
Laurentia Exploration, a previous collaborator of Amex and Starr Peak, will oversee Spearmint’s drill program at Perron-East with a focus on targets derived from multiple soil anomalies. The program is fully funded with backing from Sprott Asset Management and is expected to begin in December 2021.
James Nelson, President of Spearmint Resources stated,
“We are very pleased to have now received the drill permit for the Perron-East Gold Project in Quebec. Management also expects to commence another major drill program shortly on our McGee Lithium Clay Project in Clayton Valley, Nevada, with the goal to build upon our maiden resource estimate of 815,000 indicated tonnes and 191,000 inferred tonnes for a total of 1,006,000 tonnes of lithium carbonate equivalent.
Spearmint has approximately C$3 million in the treasury with no need to raise additional funds and we expect to have two major drill programs started before the end of the year. We are about to enter a major news flow cycle and expect the remainder of 2021 and beyond will be an extremely active period for Spearmint with potential catalysts coming ahead on multiple projects.”
Spearmint Resources is a mineral exploration company focused on projects in Nevada and Quebec.
Spearmint (SPMT) is down by 7.5 per cent and is currently trading at $0.185 per share as of 9:30 am EST.