- Spearmint Resources Inc. (CSE:SPMT) has hired Forage Fusion Drilling for the maiden exploration drill program on the 100-per-cent-owned Goose Gold Project
- The project directly borders New Found Gold Corp.’s Queensway project in Newfoundland
- The company expects the first drill program to begin in July
- Spearmint Resources Inc. is a mineral exploration company focused on acquiring, exploring and evaluating mineral properties
- Spearmint Resources Inc. opened trading at $0.07
Spearmint Resources (SPMT) has hired Forage Fusion Drilling Ltd. as the driller for the first exploration drill program on the Goose Gold Project.
The Goose Gold Project directly borders New Found Gold Corp.’s Queensway project in Newfoundland.
The company expects the drill program to begin in July.
“Not only do we border New Found Gold, but our ‘Goose Gold Project’ is approximately 1 km from their “Keats Zone” discovery, making this one of, if not the closest projects to the discovery,” said James Nelson, President of Spearmint Resources.
“This drill program is funded with flow-through funds on hand which included an investment by certain funds managed by Sprott Asset Management LP, and Spearmint also recently announced a major upgrade to our resource estimate in Nevada on our McGee Lithium Clay Deposit, having more than doubled the previous amount of lithium carbonate equivalent (LCE) to 1,369,000 indicated tonnes and 723,000 inferred tonnes of LCE for a total of 2,092,000 tonnes of LCE,” he added.
Spearmint Resources Inc. is a mineral exploration company focused on acquiring, exploring and evaluating mineral properties.
Spearmint Resources Inc. opened trading at $0.07.