- Spearmint (SPMT) has engaged Planet X Exploration to drill its Goose Gold Project in Newfoundland
- Previous work identified a major NE-trending magnetic lineament and contributed to target selection for the property
- Goose Gold directly borders New Found Gold’s Queensway Project
- Spearmint Resources explores for lithium in Nevada and for gold in Quebec and Newfoundland
- Spearmint (SPMT) is unchanged trading at $0.08 per share
Spearmint (SPMT) has engaged Planet X Exploration to drill its Goose Gold Project.
The Newfoundland-based property directly borders New Found Gold’s Queensway Project.
During the phase II work program, a ground magnetic survey identified a major NE-trending magnetic lineament (GG-M-01), a negative magnetic anomaly (GG_M-02) to the SW and a moderate discontinuous magnetic lineament (GG_M-03) striking NE and parallel to GG-M-01. The survey also allowed for the mapping of several narrow, magnetic trends.
As for the VLF-EM survey, it detected one main highly conductive axis to the NW and four moderate conductive axes in the southern part of the property. All axes appear to be oriented NE-SW and associated with a portion of the anomalous gold assay obtained from soil and rock samples.
“Planet X has extensive knowledge in and around the project boundaries, which we feel is invaluable,” stated James Nelson, President of Spearmint Resources. “This drill program is funded with flow through funds on hand and there is no need to raise additional funds.”
Spearmint Resources is a mineral exploration company operating three lithium projects in Nevada and two gold projects in Quebec and Newfoundland.
Spearmint (SPMT) is unchanged trading at $0.08 per share as of 9:48 am EST.