- SpeakEasy Cannabis Club (CSE:EASY) has successfully completed its first commercial harvest
- The company received its license in November 2019 and has since then been working towards commercial operations
- Multiple purchase offers from around Canada have been received, mostly as a result of the crop’s high quality
- SpeakEasy is now looking to expand its sales license in order to increase its market footprint
- SpeakEasy Cannabis Club (EASY) is up 11.43 per cent, with shares currently trading at C$0.39 and market cap of C$39.12 million
SpeakEasy Cannabis Club (CSE:EASY) has successfully completed its first commercial harvest.
The company owns 290 acres of land in Rock Creek, British Columbia, where it grows and processes high quality cannabis at low costs.
In November 2019, SpeakEasy received its cannabis cultivation license. Since then, the company has been working towards this initial harvest and further avenues of commercialization.
The company credits “craft style small batch” techniques, in conjunction with unique genetic materials for the high-quality yield.
Multiple purchase offers from across Canada have already been made, with wholesalers and retailers keen to get their hands on continually improving products.
SpeakEasy founder, Marc Geen, said that the company is thrilled with the results.
“With the help and advice from our featured growers who each bring years of experience, we achieved our first harvest quickly, efficiently and with excellent results.
“I am amazed with the quality of this first harvest and so proud to be able to prove we can do what we have been promising our investors we can do,” he added.
SpeakEasy identified the need for products of superior quality. Large quantities of below-standard cannabis have saturated the Canadian market, with stocks remaining largely unsold.
According to the announcement, the company’s next steps begin with expanding its sales licenses. It also plans to work directly with veterans, seniors and advocacy groups to establish itself as a reliable provider of consistent, top-shelf products.
“We have been working with veteran and patient groups eager to become SpeakEasy clients, the quality and consistency just isn’t there in the market to satisfy them.
“Our intent is to bring them the quality they need and have a consistent supply of the strains they desire,” said Geen
SpeakEasy Cannabis Club (EASY) is up 11.43 per cent, with shares currently trading for C$0.39 at 11:46 am EST.