- Solar Alliance Energy (SOLR) has qualified for trading on the OTCQB Venture Market under the symbol SAENF
- The company’s common shares will continue to trade on the TSXV
- Trading on the OTCQB will increase the company’s visibility to U.S. investors and improve liquidity for shareholders
- Solar Alliance Energy Inc markets, sells and installs residential rooftop solar systems
- Solar Alliance Energy Inc. (SOLR) opened trading at C$0.11 per share
Solar Alliance Energy (SOLR) has qualified for trading on the OTCQB Venture Market under the symbol SAENF.
The company’s common shares will continue to trade on the TSXV.
Trading on the OTCQB Market will allow Zeb to have access to the United States investment community.
The OTCQB is the premier venture marketplace for developing junior resource companies in the United States with its commitment to providing a high-quality trading platform for U.S. investors. CEO Myke Clark commented on the listing.
“This quotation of our shares on the OTCQB, a well-known U.S. securities trading platform, should provide additional liquidity for Solar Alliance by allowing U.S. investors to more easily invest in our common stock.
As we continue to build out a strong backlog of solar projects under contract and accelerate our strategy of owning and operating solar projects in the U.S., it makes sense to provide a platform for U.S. investors in addition to our Canadian listing. The coming year promises to be an exciting year for the solar market and we are well-positioned to grow our market share and deliver value to shareholders.”
Solar Alliance’s listing on the TSXV and the trading of its shares on the OTCQB contribute to a broader North American presence and affords investors preeminent access to trading.
Solar Alliance is an energy solutions provider focused on residential, commercial, and industrial solar installations.
Solar Alliance Energy Inc. (SOLR) opened trading at C$0.11 per share.