Market Herald logo

Subscribe

Be the first with the news that moves the market
  • Snowy Owl Gold Corp. (SNOW) has signed a non-binding letter of intent with Bluecorp Capital Corp. (d.b.a Boba Mint)
  • Snowy Owl proposes to acquire all of the issued and outstanding securities of Boba by way of a share exchange or amalgamation
  • Once the proposed transaction is concluded, Boba will either be a wholly-owned direct subsidiary of Snowy Owl or will have merged with the company
  • Boba is a privately held technology company focused on the development and monetization of Web 3.0 products
  • Snowy Owl Gold Corp. is a mineral exploration company focused on acquiring, exploring, and developing gold projects in Quebec
  • Snowy Owl Gold Corp. was down 20.00 per cent, trading at $0.04, at 12:39:43 ET

Snowy Owl Gold Corp. (SNOW) has signed a non-binding letter of intent with Bluecorp Capital Corp. (d.b.a Boba Mint).

Snowy Owl plans to acquire all of the issued and outstanding securities of Boba by way of a share exchange, amalgamation or such other way agreed upon by the parties.

When the proposed transaction is concluded, Boba will either be a wholly-owned direct subsidiary of Snowy Owl or will have merged with the company, with the company being the surviving entity (the resulting issuer).

It is anticipated that the resulting issuer will be listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) and will carry on the business of Boba.

Boba is a corporation existing under the laws of British Columbia. Boba currently has (i) 163,787,000 common shares issued and outstanding; (ii) 24,250,000 common share purchase warrants issued to various consultants; and (iii) 1,609,000 common share purchase warrants issued to finders and brokers.

Consideration for the proposed transaction is expected to be satisfied by issuing a total of 163,787,000 common shares to the shareholders of Boba, subject to regulatory and securityholder approvals.

It is expected that Boba shareholders will hold an aggregate of 82 per cent of the company’s shares following the closing of the proposed transaction, with shareholders of Snowy Owl holding the remaining 18 per cent.

Boba is a privately held technology company focused on developing and monetizing Web 3.0 products. Boba specializes in designing, selling, and integrating ERC1155 and ERC721 Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) into the gaming and art sectors.

Snowy Owl Gold Corp. is a mineral exploration company focused on acquiring, exploring, and developing gold projects in Quebec.

Snowy Owl Gold Corp. was down 20.00 per cent, trading at $0.04, at 12:39:43 ET.

More From The Market Herald

" ValOre Metals (TSXV:VO) announces $2.5M private placement

ValOr Metals (VO) has announced a non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of up to $2,500,000.

" Sigma Lithium (TSXV:SGML) preparing Phase 1 pit for mining

Sigma Lithium’s (SGML) construction remains on schedule for its Phase 1 production plant and mine at its Grota do Cirilo Project.
Contact Gold - Overview of Green Springs Project

" Contact Gold (TSXV:C) reports Q2 2022 financial & operating results

Contact Gold Corp. (C) released its financial and operating results for Q2 2022.

" Goldcliff (TSXV:GCN) samples 170 g/t silver at Kettle Valley

Goldcliff Resource Corporation (GCN) has reported that follow-up surface sampling at the Kettle Valley Gold-Silver Project in B.C. has yielded strong silver values.