- Snowline Gold (TSXV:SGD) begins 2023 exploration and drilling program in Yukon
- Phase III diamond drilling is underway at the Valley Zone at the company’s Rogue Project
- Future drilling and surface work is planned for across the Rogue Project and other projects of the company
- Roughly 15,000 metres out of the 18,000 meters of drilling budgeted is planned for the Rogue project
- Shares of Snowline Gold (V.SGD) are up 5.95 per cent to C$2.85 as of 10:53 a.m. EDT
Snowline Gold (V.SGD) begins drill program at its Yukon exploration projects.
The company said in a press release that Phase III drilling is now underway at its Rogue Project’s Valley Zone.
The goal is to expand and advance te target towards an initial mineral resource estimate.
Future drilling and surface work is also planned for across the Rogue Project and the company’s other projects in its portfolio.
“Following a transformative year in 2022, we are excited to be back in the field with a larger and more advanced 2023 exploration campaign,” Thomas Branson, VP of exploration at Snowline, said in a statement.
Branson said the company has two key objectives it hopes to achieve during the upcoming drilling season:
- further advancing the Rogue Project’s Valley discovery by de-risking and delineation
- making additional drill discoveries
“We see Valley not only as an exceptional discovery but also as a strong proof-of-concept for the geological potential of our district-scale and still largely unexplored land position,” he continued.
Roughly 15,000 metres out of the 18,000 metres budged for the 2023 drilling program is planned for the Rogue project.
Of the drilling, 10,000 metres will target Valley, and an additional 5,000 metres will be used for a Phase II program at Gracie and Phase I drilling of additional targets.
The Valley Zone at the Rogue project is a newly discovered zoen with bulk, tonnage style, reduced intrusion-related gold system with geological similarities to multi-million-ounce deposits.
Early drilling has shown unusually high gold grades for such a system that is present near surface across drill intersections of hundreds of metres.
Headquartered out of Vancouver, BC Snowline GOld is focused on gold exploration in the Yukon with eight projects spanning 28,000 hectares.
Shares of Snowline Gold (V.SGD) are up 5.95 per cent to C$2.85 as of 10:53 a.m. EDT.
The material provided in this article is for information only and should not be treated as investment advice. For full disclaimer information, please click here.