- SLANG Worldwide’s (SLNG) cannabis products are now available to patients in the state of Oklahoma
- The company will start by distributing vape cartridges to leading dispensaries in the state
- More SLANG-branded products are planned for release in Oklahoma in the months to come
- Approximately 313,000 Oklahomans have been approved for medical marijuana use, a 33 per cent increase since the start of 2020
- SLANG Worldwide (SLNG) remains unchanged and is currently trading at C$0.14 per share
SLANG Worldwide’s (SLNG) cannabis products are now available to patients in the state of Oklahoma.
The company will begin its product rollout by distributing its vape cartridges to leading dispensaries in the state. Additional products under SLANG’s brand are planned for release in the months to come.
SLANG’s branded products are manufactured by the company’s strategic partner, licensed producer Elite Cultivation. Elite will also distribute the products it creates in Oklahoma to the state’s medical marijuana patients.
SLANG USA’s President, Chris Driessen, commented on the company’s introduction of products into the state.
“Oklahoma is on its way to becoming one of the largest cannabis markets in the country, and we are very pleased to have our products on shelves.
“This is a great example of our emerging markets strategy, which enables us to enter new markets quickly and efficiently.
“As our strategic partner in Oklahoma, Elite has done an outstanding job ramping up its operations to produce and distribute our products to its customers across the state,” he said.
SLANG’s move to release products into Oklahoma makes a great deal of sense. The state currently has one of the fastest-growing cannabis markets in the United States.
Only halfway through 2020, Oklahoma’s cannabis sales have already exceeded the total sales for the entirety of 2019.
According to the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority, over 313,000 patients in the state have been approved for medical marijuana use. This represents approximately one in every 13 Oklahomans, and is a 33 per cent increase since the start of year.
SLANG Worldwide (SLNG) remains unchanged and is trading at C$0.14 per share at 1:07pm EDT.