- Cannabis company, SLANG Worldwide (SLNG) has launched the first of its Cookies-branded manufactured products in Colorado
- Cookies’ “Terp Sauce” vaporiser cartridges are now available at approximately 50 dispensaries in the US state
- The cartridge is the first product manufactured at a facility owned by future SLANG acquisition, Allied Concessions Group
- The company plans to launch more concentrate products in Colorado, after successfully launching Cookies-branded flower in Oregon
- SLANG Worldwide (SLNG) is up 6.90 per cent and is currently trading at C$0.16 per share
Cannabis company, SLANG Worldwide (SLNG) has launched the first of its Cookies-branded manufactured products in Colorado.
The first product to launch is Cookies’ “Terp Sauce” vaporiser cartridges, which comes packaged in ceramic-c-cell cartridges. They contain 500 milligrams of cannabis concentrate, produced through a hydrocarbon extraction process.
The cartridges are now available at approximately 50 leading dispensaries in the state of Colorado. They come in a variety of coveted strains, including Honey Bun, White Runtz, and Cake Mix.
President of SLANG USA, Chris Driessen, commented on the launch of the Terp Sauce cartridges.
“There has been a lot of anticipation for the Cookies brand among sophisticated cannabis consumers in Colorado. The initial shipment was spoken for within two hours of being made available.
“Terp Sauce is ideal for preserving the true essence and flavour of the plant. The vape category is our bread and butter, so bringing these sought-after, highly curated Cookies genetics to market in a vapable format was right in our wheelhouse,” he said.
The “Terp Sauce” cartridge is the first product to be manufactured at the Allied Concessions Group (ACG) facility in Boulder, Colorado. ACG, which SLANG is in the process of acquiring, recently upgraded its facility to allow hydrocarbon extraction.
In late June, SLANG successfully launched Cookies-branded pre-packaged flower in Oregon. With the first step now taken in Colorado, SLANG and Cookies plan to launch more concentrate products in the state.
SLANG Worldwide (SLNG) is up 6.90 per cent and is trading at C$0.16 per share at 11:32am EDT.