- Skychain Technologies (SCT) will issue 3.3 million common shares for gross proceeds of $2M
- Proceeds will be used for general working capital
- Skychain has appointed Mr. John Yang to the position of Chief Strategy Officer
- Skychain Technologies Inc. is a Vancouver based company providing Blockchain Infrastructure services and power solutions
- Skychain Technologies Inc. (SCT) opened trading at C$0.64 per share
Skychain Technologies (SCT) has announced a non-brokered private placement of common shares for gross proceeds of $2M.
The company will issue 3.3 million shares at a price of $0.60 per share.
Proceeds will be used for general working capital, the new business and for the development of the company’s projects.
The offering is subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange. All securities issued will be subject to a hold period of four months and one day.
In addition, Skychain is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. John Yang to the position of Chief Strategy Officer. Mr. Yang brings over 15 years of expertise in managing international companies in the tech and marketing fields. He has been involved with blockchain development and crypto mining since early 2016. As a successful entrepreneur in the tech sector, Mr. Yang will bring his vast innovative experience to assist with the growth of the company.
Skychain Technologies Inc. (SCT) opened trading at C$0.64 per share.