- Siyata Mobile (SIM) will delist its common shares from the TSX Venture Exchange next week, amid its new listing on the Nasdaq exchange
- The company recently conducted a successful IPO on the Nasdaq Capital Market, where it is now trading
- Siyata Mobile intends to begin a new chapter of company growth, with the help of North American capital markets
- The company’s shares will be delisted from the TSXV at close of market on Monday, October 19, 2020
- Siyata Mobile (SIM) is down 4.29 per cent and is currently trading at C$6.70 per share
Siyata Mobile (SIM) will delist its common shares from the TSX Venture Exchange next week, amid its new listing on the Nasdaq exchange.
The technology company has chosen to leave the Canadian exchange for potentially greener pastures elsewhere. On September 25, 2020, Siyata conducted a successful initial public offering (IPO) on the Nasdaq Capital Market, where it is now trading common shares and warrants.
The company’s common shares and warrants are trading on the Nasdaq under the ticker codes SYTA and SYTAW respectively.
In spite of the impending delisting from the TSXV, current shareholders in Siyata should be affected by the departure. They will be able to continue trading their common shares in the company on the Nasdaq.
Siyata Mobile will continue to be a reporting issuer in Canada, and will also continue making all necessary regulatory filings through SEDAR.
The TSXV has confirmed that Siyata Mobile’s shares will be delisted from the exchange at close of market on Monday, October 19, 2020. Siyata Mobile’s CEO, Marc Seelenfreund, commented on the company’s imminent departure from the TSX Venture Exchange.
“We are excited to begin this new chapter for Siyata, and with our recent successful public offering in the US and our Nasdaq listing, we continue to eye the growth of our business in the US with the support of the North American capital markets.
“We have received tremendous support from our very strong investor base in Canada, and will continue to work to build value for all of our stakeholders,” he said.
Siyata Mobile (SIM) is down 4.29 per cent and is trading at C$6.70 per share at 10:12am EDT.