- Sirios issued 3,500,000 units at a price of $0.10 per unit for gross proceeds of $350,000
- Sirios has also closed the final tranche of its FT private placement for gross proceeds of $98,996
- The net proceeds of the non-brokered placement will be used to advance its Cheechoo gold project
- Proceeds from the FT placement will be allocated to the Cheechoo, Aquilon and Maskwa gold projects
- Sirios Resources Inc is engaged in the exploration and evaluation of mineral resources
- Sirios Resources Inc. (SOI) is currently trading at C$0.08 per share.
Sirios Resources (SOI) has closed its non-brokered private placement and flow-through private placement for aggregate gross proceeds of $448,996.
The company issued 3,500,000 units at a price of $0.10 per unit. Each unit consists of one common share and one share purchase warrant. Each warrant entitles the holder to purchase one share at a price of $0.15 for a period of 18 months.
The net proceeds will be used to advance its Cheechoo gold project, as well as for general and corporate working capital.
In addition, Sirios has closed the second and final tranche of its non-brokered flow-through (FT) private placement for additional gross proceeds of approximately $98,996.
The gross proceeds of the FT offering, including the first tranche previously closed on August 31, 2021, are $886,468.
The net proceeds from the sale of the FT shares will be used to incur eligible “Canadian exploration expenses” related to the Cheechoo, Aquilon and Maskwa gold projects.
Finder’s fees totalling $16,280 were paid to finders in connection with the first and second tranches of the FT offering.
Pioneers in the discovery of significant gold deposits in the Eeyou Istchee James Bay region of Québec, Sirios Resources Inc. focuses its work mainly on its Cheechoo gold discovery, while actively exploring the high auriferous potential of its other properties.
Sirios Resources Inc. (SOI) is currently trading at C$0.08 per share.