- Simply Better Brands (SBBC) No B.S. Skincare’s August revenue grew 54 per cent versus one year ago while expanding its omnichannel footprint by entering the travel retail channel
- The announcement comes just one month after the award-winning clean skincare brand launched in 3,200 CVS stores nationwide
- No B.S. preliminary gross margin year-to-date August was 69 per cent compared to 70 per cent for the same period in 2021
- The company is forecasting over 300 per cent growth versus a year ago and positive adjusted EBITDA in 2022
- Simply Better Brands (SBBC) is up over 9.50 per cent, trading at C$0.34 at 12:49 pm EST
Simply Better Brands (SBBC) No B.S. Skincare Brand will launch in ten high-traffic Newslink airport stores in the Southern U.S. starting September 2022.
The CVS expansion has exceeded category expectations, driving No B.S. Skincare’s August revenue up 54 per cent versus last year.
No B.S. preliminary gross margin year-to-date August was 69 per cent compared to 70 per cent for the same period in 2021.
No B.S. Skincare is thrilled to offer its product line in six “on the fly” stores at Miami International Airport, three at Tampa International Airport, and one at Nashville International Airport.
Newslink’s strategic placement in high-traffic international airports is expected to exponentially increase No B.S.’s brand awareness and market share among high-spend domestic audiences and international travellers.
MIA is one of the busiest airports in the world, welcoming more than 24.2 million domestic passengers in 2021.
“With over 55 years in the airport concessions industry and over 500 employees, Newslink has the expertise, credibility, and manpower needed to successfully introduce our brand and increase our product availability to a different type of consumer and generate brand awareness among international, jet-setting audiences,” said Diana Briceno, CEO of No B.S.
The No B.S. philosophy promotes a clean, vegan and gluten-free product line that contains no harmful or questionable ingredients like parabens, sulphates, artificial colourants, fragrances, or phthalates.
The line is also a women-led team. They are looking forward to broadening the consumer base and product availability by giving skincare consumers more of what they want: clean formulas, visible results, and a B.S.-free beauty culture we can all get behind.
“Simply Better Brands is forecasting over 300 per cent growth versus a year ago and positive adjusted EBITDA in 2022 driven by not only No B.S. but also our TRUBAR Wellness brands,” added SBBC CEO Kathy Casey.
“We have all three of the core brands in growth mode of distribution and channel while already achieving positive adjusted EBITDA, gross margin expansion, and debt reduction in the second quarter,” concluded Casey.
No B.S. is a line of vegan products with no harmful petrochemicals, parabens, sulphates, artificial colourants, fragrances, or phthalates – and no animal testing.
Simply Better Brands (SBBC) is up over 9.50 per cent, trading at C$0.34 at 12:49 pm EST.