- Sentinel Resources Corp (CSE:SNL) has acquired two mineral claims on Vancouver Island in British Columbia
- The claims, named The Little Bear 1 and Little Bear 2, will set the company back C$25,000 in cash, plus an additional $50,000 in exploration funding
- The claims will add to the company’s Pass property as an exploration holding
- Sentinel Resources only began listing on the CSE in March
- Sentinel Resources Corp (CSE) is in the grey and trading at $0.10 per share
Sentinel Resources Corp (CSE:SNL) has acquired two mineral claims on Vancouver Island in British Columbia
The two claims, simply knows as Little Bear 1 and Little Bear 2, are available for a one-time payment of C$25,000 along with a C$50,000 earn-in exploration spend on the sites.
Collectively the “Little Bears” were acquired by Sentinel after a review of the geophysical report conducted on the sites by Geoscience BC for its Vancouver Island North project.
The Little Bears claims are centred on the occurrence of a volcanic intrusion, with the claim area prospective for gold bearing porphyry systems along with gold bearing quartz veins.
Rob Gamely, the CEO of Sentinel is excited to add another project to the company’s growing portfolio in British Columbia.
“Our guiding principles in acquiring projects include safe jurisdictions with historical mining industries, low cost of entry or acquisition, access to safe infrastructure to minimise capital and operational costs in exploration period in particular.
“Our geological team, led by Greg Bronson, continues to be busy assessing early stage projects for potential acquisition as well as designing and initiating exploration programs for our pass project near Castlegar BC and now our new Vancouver Island properties,” he said.
Sentinel Energy are a small junior miner, having previously held just the single exploration property before acquiring the Little Bears.
The company’s other project, the Pass gold property, is similar to the Little Bears, as it is also prospective for porpyry gold deposits.
Sentinel Energy (SNL) is in the grey trading at $0.10 per share at 12:41 pm EDT.