- Salvatore Milia has been appointed to CLC’s Board of Directors, Assigned to Lead R&D Efforts for Production of TAAT™
- Mr. Milia has a background in building large-scale information technology systems
- CLC has entered an MOA TAAT™ Lifestyle & Wellness Ltd. and will become the exclusive developer and distributor of TAAT™’s tobacco-free and nicotine-free alternative to tobacco cigarettes
- Mr. Jason Taylor has resigned from its Board of Directors effective immediately
- Christina Lake Cannabis Corp. is a licensed producer of cannabis under the Cannabis Act
- Christina Lake Cannabis Corp. (CLC) is up 5.71 per cent, trading at C$0.74 per share at 1:15 pm ET
Christina Lake Cannabis Corp (CLC) has announced that Salvatore Milia has been appointed to the company’s Board of Directors, effective immediately.
Mr. Milia is currently leading the company’s research and development committee that was formed under his leadership.
Mr. Milia has a background in building large-scale information technology systems, experience that can be applied to CLC’s plans to incorporate smart monitoring technology into its vertically integrated cannabis cultivation workflows.
Having designed, implemented, and managed technical systems and networks for one of Canada’s first non-bank credit card gateways as well as for a major Canadian political party, CLC’s management believes Mr. Milia’s experience managing infrastructures in highly regulated environments could help CLC in further improving its crop yields and consistency while maintaining compliance with all applicable regulations.
CLC has entered into a memorandum of understanding with TAAT™ Lifestyle & Wellness Ltd. CLC will become the exclusive developer and distributor of TAAT™’s tobacco-free and nicotine-free alternative to tobacco cigarettes.
CLC has assigned Mr. Milia to lead research and development efforts relating to the company’s production of TAAT™ and its Beyond Tobacco™ base material for the Canadian market. This includes collaborating with TAAT™’s research and development team in Las Vegas, NV, performing an analysis of the Canadian market for alternatives to tobacco cigarettes, and preparing compliance-related documentation for submission to Health Canada and other agencies.
CLC also announces that Mr. Jason Taylor has resigned from its Board of Directors effective immediately. The company wishes to thank Mr. Taylor for his contributions during its early years and wishes him well with his future endeavours.
Joel Dumaresq, Chief Executive Officer and a Director of the Company commented,
“We are thrilled to announce Mr. Milia’s appointment to our Board of Directors and look forward to tapping into his technological and systems management expertise to optimize and automate certain aspects of our crop development to consistently produce top-quality sun-grown cannabis.
With the addition of TAAT™ as a partner for whom we intend to produce their product line for the Canadian market, we are pleased to have Mr. Milia’s acumen on our side as we seek to add another exciting dimension to our business model.”
Christina Lake Cannabis Corp. is a licensed producer of cannabis under the Cannabis Act.
Christina Lake Cannabis Corp. (CLC) is up 5.71 per cent, trading at C$0.74 per share at 1:15 pm ET.