- Sabio Holdings (SBIO) helps brands distribute and monetize ad content in the video-on-demand (VOD) and streaming space
- Its offerings include the Sabio DSP monetization platform, the App Science consumer behavior measurement platform and its Vidillion ad-insertion technology
- Helen Lum, Executive VP of App Science, spoke with Daniella Atkinson about App Science’s inaugural U.S. Multicultural Trends Report
- Sabio Holdings is an advertising technology provider in the VOD and streaming space
- Sabio Holdings (SBIO) is unchanged trading at $1.10 per share
Sabio Holdings (SBIO) helps brands distribute and monetize ad content in the VOD and streaming space.
To this end, the company offers a technology suite designed to optimize for specific campaign goals and KPIs. These include:
- Sabio DSP, a trusted and transparent content monetization platform
- App Science, a non-panel based, real-time measurement and attribution SaaS platform
- Vidillion, an ad-insertion cloud technology
Sabio delivers effective ad campaigns thanks to App Science’s access to consumer behavior signals from 55 million connected TV households. This level of audience intelligence, which incorporates mobile data, allows the company to glean differentiated insights that maximize ROI and evolve with the consumer landscape.
App Science recently released its first U.S. Multicultural Trends Report, which outlines how multicultural audiences are an essential focus for successful marketing campaigns. The report delineates viewing and app preferences among Hispanic-, African- and Asian-American households, demonstrating how its proprietary data can empower expected campaign outcomes.
Helen Lum, Executive VP of App Science, spoke with Daniella Atkinson about the report.
Sabio Holdings is an advertising technology provider in the VOD and streaming space.
Sabio Holdings (SBIO) is unchanged trading at $1.10 per share as of 11:08 am EST.