- Royalty North Partners Ltd. (RNP) has received a loan repayment of $5.54 million from Advance Wire Products Ltd.
- Royalty North is a financing company and Advance Wire Products provides products for the grocery, retail, construction, medical and building industries
- Ana additional $453,360 is to be paid in 24 monthly instalments as of September 1st
- Additionally, common shares of Royalty North have been halted for trading
- Royalty North Partners Ltd. (RNP) is unchanged trading at $0.55 per share as of 3:23 p.m. ET
Royalty North Partners (RNP) received a of $5.54 million loan repayment from Advance Wire Products Ltd.
An additional $453,360 will be paid in 24 equal monthly instalments beginning September 1st.
Royalty North stated that Advance Wire Products has no more obligations under the loan agreement, having made the initial payment. Royalty North subsequentially has no more rights to payments under the loan agreement.
Common shares of Royalty North have been halted for trading. The company is not expecting trading to resume before completing the previously announced reverse take-over transaction with Sandstorm Gold Ltd.
Royalty North Partners Ltd. (RNP) is unchanged trading at $0.55 per share as of 3:23 p.m. ET.