- Rockcliff Metals (CSE:RCLF) is continuing drilling efforts at its high-grade Tower Property in central Manitoba
- An initial 3,000 metre drill program has already begun, and will focus on expanding mineralisation at the Tower deposit
- A previously drilled hole at the site returned 4.9 per cent copper equivalent over 13.5 metres and 12.4 per cent copper equivalent over 2.7 metres
- A Preliminary Economic Analysis is also underway, and is scheduled for completion by the end of July this year
- Rockcliff Metals (RCLF) is currently up 6.67 per cent and is trading at C$0.08 cents per share
Rockcliff Metals (CSE:RCLF) is continuing drilling efforts at its high-grade Tower Property in central Manitoba.
The well-funded, Sudbury-based company is the most significant landholder in the province’s Flin Flon-Snow Lake Greenstone Belt, which is considered to be the world’s largest paleoproterozoic volcanogenic massive sulphide district.
Rockcliff’s presence in the region comes from a broad portfolio of properties covering more than 4,500 square kilometres, including eight of the highest-grade deposits in the belt which, to date, have been largely under-explored.
Located 130 kilometres from the Bucko Mill, the wholly owned Tower Property covers 9,530 hectares and hosts the high-grade Tower copper deposit.
As part of the company’s ongoing exploration efforts, an initial 3,000 metre drill program will seek to expand the Tower deposit mineralisation south of the TP20-080 hole.
This hole previously returned significant results, including 4.9 per cent copper equivalents over 13.5 metres and 12.4 per cent copper equivalents over 2.7 metres. As yet, the Tower deposit remains open at depth and along strike to the south.
Alistair Ross, President and CEO of Rockcliff Metals, said it is exciting to commence the next phase of the company’s Tower Project development.
“The key objective from the first phase of the summer drill program is to establish the extent of the newly discovered extension to the South and West of the main deposit.
“If it is of significance it will influence where the drilling will go for the Feasibility Study that will follow a successful Preliminary Economic Analysis, currently underway with anticipated completion by end of July 2020,” he said.
Rockcliff Metals (RCLF) is up 6.67 per cent and is trading at C$0.08 per share at 1:18pm EDT.