- Rockcliff (RCLF) has yielded up to 18.3 per cent CuEq at its Copperman Property
- Zinc levels reached as high as 13.34 per cent while silver grades reached up to 39.4 g/t silver
- The company will test nearby geophysical targets as part of ongoing drilling to grow its existing deposits
- Rockcliff is an exploration and resource development company with several advanced-stage, high-grade copper-zinc deposits in the Snow Lake area of central Manitoba
- Rockcliff (RCLF) is up by 18.18 per cent trading at $0.065 per share
Rockcliff (RCLF) has yielded up to 18.3 per cent CuEq at its Copperman Property.
The result stems from ongoing phase two drilling on the Copperman volcanogenic massive sulphide (VMS) deposit at the Manitoba-based project.
The company intends to test nearby geophysical targets to grow its deposits in the province, which are strategically located in the Snow Lake Mining Camp in the Flin Flon-Snow Lake Greenstone Belt, the largest Paleoproterozoic VMS district in the world.
“Copperman drill results within and proximal to the historical Copperman VMS Deposit continue to intersect multiple high-grade VMS intervals across 150 m of strike to depths of 250 m and remains open in all directions,” stated Ken Lapierre, Rockcliff’s Interim President and CEO.
Significant assays from the Copperman Property
|Hole #||From(m)||To(m)||Length (m)||Copper %||Zinc %||Gold g/t||Silver g/t||CuEq|
Rockcliff is an exploration and resource development company with several advanced-stage, high-grade copper-zinc deposits in the Snow Lake area of central Manitoba.
Rockcliff (RCLF) is up by 18.18 per cent trading at $0.065 per share as of 1:35 pm EST.