- Technology company, RIWI (RIW) has received final approval to list its common shares on the TSX Venture Exchange
- The company will delist from the Canadian Securities Exchange and start trading on the TSXV on July 27, 2020
- RIWI believes that the move will help to expand the company’s global reach and investor base
- The company’s trend-tracking and prediction technology can provide survey data, risk monitoring, predictive analytics, and more
- RIWI (RIW) remains unchanged and is currently trading at C$2.95 per share
Technology company, RIWI (RIW) has received final approval to list its common shares on the TSX Venture Exchange.
RIWI, according to its CEO, stands for real-time interactive worldwide intelligence. The company’s trend-tracking and prediction technology can provide clients with a wealth of information in different formats.
RIWI offers customers tracking surveys, continuous risk monitoring, predictive analytics, and effectiveness tests. Impressively, the company has gathered reliable opinion data from countries under surveillance or in conflict, including China, Ethiopia, and Iran.
RIWI has also been able to reach broad audiences online, to extract sentiment data, which contributes to predicting significant events. These include official jobs data, elections, and abrupt changes in consumer or investor sentiment.
The company can apparently do this in every country in the world, without collecting any personally identifiable data. RIWI’s clients include BofA Securities, the United Nations World Food Programme, the World Bank, a G7 Central Bank, Viacom MTV, and the US Department of State.
By listing on a new exchange, RIWI hopes to expand its global reach and investor base.
The data firm’s CEO, Neil Seeman, welcomed the approval.
“We are happy that the TSXV listing will expand our investor base and increase our global visibility in the capital markets.
“We are focused on selling proprietary data solutions for a diverse array of businesses, multilaterals and government agencies seeking to improve public engagement, market share or earnings,” he said.
RIWI will shortly delist its common shares from the Canadian Stock Exchange and will begin trading on the TSXV at market open on July 27, 2020, under the ticker code RIWI.
RIWI (RIW) remains unchanged and is trading at C$2.95 per share at 9:47am EDT.