- RevoluGROUP USA, FIFTH THIRD BANK, FIS Worldpay agreement extension
- Top tier card issuer approval
- DFSA 4th financial license
- Cryptocurrency trading registration
- RevoluPAYVideos.com media directory to launch soon
- RevoluPAY revised user goals
RevoluGROUP Canada (REVO) has provided a corporate update.
The company signed an addendum to a Definitive Agreement (DA) with FIS (NYSE:FIS) to include three-way participation between MSB II licensed, FINCEN registered RevoluGROUP USA Inc. and Fifth Third Bank (NASDAQ:FITB).
RevoluPAY continues its expansion into North America through its proprietary financial licensing through this additional agreement.
RevoluGROUP Canada Inc. is a multi-asset, multidivisional Canadian company deploying advanced technologies in banking, mobile apps, money remittance, mobile phone top-ups, egaming, healthcare payments, esports, invoice factoring, online travel, vacation resort, blockchain systems, and fintech app sectors.
RevoluGROUP Canada Inc. (REVO) commenced trading at C$0.20.