- Revive Therapeutics (CSE:RVV) is advancing its psilocybin-based product through a partnership with Complete Phytochemical Solutions, LLC
- Revive has a portfolio of psilocybin-based products, which Complete Phytochemical Solutions will help to accelerate
- The company also has a range of patents supporting its sublingual sprays, effervescent tablets, and hard-shell capsules
- Complete Phytochemical Solutions originally formed as a University of Wisconsin-Madison spinoff company in 2010
- Revive Therapeutics (RVV) is currently steady at C$0.13 per share, with a market cap of $7.91 million
Revive Therapeutics (CSE:RVV) is advancing its psilocybin-based products through a partnership with Complete Phytochemical Solutions, LLC.
The company’s current focus is on the research and development of therapeutic products for infectious diseases and rare disorders. With its recent acquisition of Psilocin Pharma, Revive is also progressing the development of psilocybin-based therapeutics.
As such, Revive has engaged Complete Phytochemical Solutions, LLC. The internationally recognised company specialises in the complex analyses and formulation of phytochemicals. Complete Phytochemical will help Revive advance its psilocybin research and development initiatives for the pharmaceutical market.
Complete Phytochemical’s CEO, Christian G. Krueger, said that the company provides intellectual and technical expertise in phytochemistry. This enables its partners to develop, manufacture and market high-quality and effective natural products.
“Revive’s investment in research and development of psilocybin-based pharmaceuticals, coupled with our state-of-the-art methods for quantification of active compounds, will help to ensure that end products are highly standardised,” he added.
Christian and his Chief Scientific Officer, Jess Reed, helped Complete Phytochemical Solutions to form in 2010. It was originally a University of Wisconsin-Madison spinoff company.
Both Christian and Jess have previously collaborated with Revive Therapeutics on development programs. In one such program, they used their patented tannin-chitosan composites as a delivery vehicle for cannabinoids.
Revive Therapeutics’ CEO, Michael Frank, also commented on the new partnership.
“Revive has an intellectual property portfolio of psilocybin-based formulations. With our newly-established relationship with Complete Phytochemical Solutions, they will bring a wealth of product formulation and testing experience with phytochemicals, including hallucinogenics.
“Complete Phytochemical Solutions will be instrumental in achieving milestones that will unlock the potential of our psilocybin-based platform,” he concluded.
Revive Therapeutics (RVV) is currently steady at C$0.13 per share, as of 10:05am EST.