- Resouro Gold (RAU) announced initial drill results from the now-completed first phase of exploration at its Novo Mundo Gold Project in Brazil
- The Brazilian Mining Agency has granted a Guia de Utilização (Trial Mining License) to the company’s Novo Mundo project
- Assays from the first two of eleven diamond drill holes completed by Resouro have been received
- Christopher Eager, CEO and President of Resouro, sat down with Daniella Atkinson to discuss the news
- Resouro is a Canadian-based mineral exploration and development company advancing economic mineral projects in Brazil
- Resouro Gold Inc. (RAU) opened trading at C$0.25
Resouro Gold (RAU) announced initial drill results from the now-completed first phase of exploration at its Novo Mundo Gold Project in Brazil.
The company also announced that the Brazilian Mining Agency has granted a Guia de Utilização (Trial Mining License), inclusive of an environmental and installation license, on the Novo Mundo Project.
The receipt of the license permits Resouro to install all necessary infrastructure and equipment required for trial mining and commence trial mining at Novo Mundo.
Christopher Eager, CEO and President of Resouro, sat down with Daniella Atkinson to discuss the drill results.
“We are very pleased with these initial results at Novo Mundo, where our exploration is confirming the significant grades and mineralized widths seen in historical exploration and is improving our understanding of the mineralization controls. Importantly, what is becoming very evident as we explore is the significant exploration potential over the remainder of the property outside of the Luisão-Dionísio- Modesto trend. We look forward to updating our shareholders with additional results over the next few weeks.
“The approval of the Trial Mining License and highly encouraging preliminary metallurgical test results reaffirm Resouro’s commitment to moving Novo Mundo towards development. Mining regulations in Brazil enable projects to be advanced towards production rapidly, and the grant of Resoro’s Trial Mining License demonstrates that this path can be navigated successfully. The preliminary test work showed that conventional processing flowsheets using off-the-shelf processing equipment can achieve over 90% gold recovery, which is very encouraging for us.” “With the license in hand and a good grip on the processing methods the mineralization at Novo Mundo requires, the Company is well placed to advance discussions with local equipment manufacturers for initial project development.”
Resouro is a Canadian-based mineral exploration, and development company focused on discovering and advancing economic mineral projects in Brazil. The company’s key exploration asset is the 100 per cent-owned Novo Mundo Gold Project in Mato Grosso, Brazil.
Resouro Gold Inc. (RAU) opened trading at C$0.25.