- Reliq Health (RHT) has signed 10 new contracts to expand its iUGO Care platform
- The contracts will add over 5,000 patients from Nevada, Northern California and Texas
- The contracts are expected to generate an average revenue of $65 per patient per month, with a 75-per-cent gross margin
- Reliq is a healthcare technology company that specializes in developing innovative virtual care solutions
- Reliq (RHT) opened trading at $0.50
Reliq Health (RHT) has signed 10 new contracts to expand its iUGO Care platform.
The contracts, centred in Nevada, Texas and Northern California, further expand Reliq’s virtual care platform, iUGO Care.
The new clients are expected to bring over 5,000 patients to the platform by year end at an average revenue of $65 per patient per month.
The contracts will provide remote patient monitoring (RPM), chronic care management, and behavioral health integration to patients in Nevada and California, while the home health agencies in Texas will offer RPM to their patients.
The expected 75-per-cent gross margin from the contracts demonstrates the company’s potential to grow and expand beyond its current presence in Southern California.
Reliq Health Technologies is a rapidly growing global healthcare technology company that specializes in developing virtual care solutions.
Reliq (RHT) opened trading at $0.50.
For full disclaimer information, please click here.