- Relevium Technologies (TSXV:RLV) has launched a pre-order platform, where customers can purchase or reserve its Cleancare hand sanitisers in advance
- The company expects its new line of sanitisers to be available approximately eight weeks from now
- Relevium will start shipping out the pre-orders on a first-come, first-served basis, with existing US customers taking priority
- The company will begin its initial pre-order with 10,000 units, and scale up as market demand increases
- Relevium’s share price is up 18.18 per cent, and is currently trading for 6.5 cents per share
Relevium Technologies (TSXV:RLV) has launched a pre-order platform, where customers can purchase or reserve its Cleancare hand sanitisers in advance.
The company’s new line of Cleancare hand sanitisers by Bioganix will undoubtedly be in high demand, due to fears over the COVID-19 pandemic.
While the new product line will not be available for approximately eight weeks, Relevium will begin accepting pre-orders immediately.
Once the hand sanitisers are ready, the company will start shipping out the pre-orders on a first-come, first-served basis. However, Relevium has stated that it will prioritise its existing customer base in the United States, before offering the product to new customers.
The company plans to begin its initial pre-order with approximately 10,000 units. As market demand for the product increases, Relevium will actively scale up operations to keep up.
As the COVID-19 crisis continues, the company will also begin exploring new formats for the Cleancare products. These may include 2ox travel-size sanitisers, and other related home care technologies.
Relevium has also pledged to donate products from the Bioganix Cleancare range to those in need. The company will start with local shelters, institutions, and support centres in Montreal.
Relevium’s CEO, Aurelio Useche, commented on the impact of the virus in Canada.
“Montreal is currently the hardest hit city in Canada. We are pleased to be able to secure a percentage of our supply to support our local government’s efforts to manage the outbreak,” he said.
Relevium’s share price is up 18.18 per cent, and trading for 6.5 cents per share, as of 12:15pm EST.