- Relevium (RVL) provides an update on the exclusive supply of medical examination gloves
- The first production batch of Personal Protective Equipment from 24 Clean Energy has been delivered
- The total number of units to be shipped to the port of Los Angeles is approximately 300,000 boxes out of a total of 500,000
- The medical examination gloves are to be delivered to healthcare institutions in the United States
- Relevium Technologies Ins. (RVL) is up 20 per cent and is trading at C$0.030 at 1:16 pm ET
Relevium Technologies Ins. (RVL) has provided an update on the exclusive supply of medical examination gloves for North America.
On March 11, 2021, Relevium confirmed that the first batch of PPE from a supply agreement with 24 Clean Energy had been delivered.
Relevium also announced it had obtained the “exclusive” North American rights to market the “DI-Line” brand of medical grade gloves, a sought-after PPE product.
The Thailand-based supplier was to begin delivery of the first containers in the month of April 2021.
Due to various issues relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, the supplier has informed Relevium management to expect the first shipment to be delivered starting in the month of May, with the final delivery to its customers in the month of June.
The total number of units to be shipped to the port of Los Angeles is approximately 300,000 boxes (the First Phase) out of a total of 500,000 boxes.
The medical examination gloves are to be delivered to healthcare institutions in the United States and form part of the initial launch of the supplier's “brand” into the North American market.
Aurelio Useche, CEO of Relevium stated,
"We will continue to closely monitor the execution of this contract, and we expect to deliver a high-value product to our valued customer base."
"Our distribution partnership with H-Source Holdings provides the company with access to Hospital Groups across the United States in a safe, highly efficient and compliant delivery platform, which we will continue to leverage as we enroll new clients into our program," added Useche.
Relevium Technologies Inc. is a publicly-traded company, focused on international procurement, logistics, and delivery of Personal Protective Equipment into the North American marketplace.
Relevium Technologies Ins. (RVL) is up 20 per cent and is trading at C$0.030 at 1:16 pm ET.