- Medical technology company, Relay Medical (RELA) has formed a strategic, collaborative partnership with HaloHealth Angel Network
- HaloHealth helps to connect early-stage Canadian medical companies with domain expertise and capital investment through its network of physicians
- The network also offers an online platform for discovering potential clinical advisors, investment opportunities, and industry networking
- With a focus on developing novel technologies for diagnostics and data science, Relay Medical will benefit from this partnership
- Relay Medical (RELA) remains unchanged and is currently trading at C$0.19 per share
Medical technology company, Relay Medical (RELA) has formed a strategic, collaborative partnership with HaloHealth Angel Network.
Angel investors are individuals who provide business start-ups with capital, often in exchange for convertible debt or ownership equity. As such, an angel network is a group of angel investors who organise in order to invest collectively, thereby operating more effectively.
HaloHealth is Canada’s first angel network for the healthcare and medical technology sector. Through its network of physicians, HaloHealth helps connect early-stage Canadian medical companies with domain expertise and capital investment.
In addition to offering live investment pitch events, the network also has an online platform for facilitating connections. The platform allows users to discover potential clinical advisors, novel investment opportunities, and other avenues for networking within the health technology industry.
As a medical technology innovation company, Relay Medical is focused on developing novel technologies for diagnostics and data science. The company is likely to benefit greatly from the potential industry connections and capital investments it will find through HaloHealth’s network of angel investors
HaloHealth’s Executive Director, Luke Sheen, commented on the benefits which the Angel Network’s strategic partnership with Relay Medical will bring.
“We are excited and enthusiastic at the future prospects of a partnership with Relay Medical.
“We believe our teamwork will foster fruitful synergies and opportunities for both our organisations, and especially to the MedTech industry, which we both strive to serve,” he said.
Relay Medical (RELA) remains unchanged and is trading at C$0.19 per share at 11:13am EDT.