- My Footprint is a service that allows Reklaim users to see which companies are purchasing and selling their data and for how much
- Reklaim is uniquely positioned to provide consumers with a destination to understand and monetize their digital footprint
- Neil Sweeney, CEO and Founder of Reklaim sat down with Jocelyn Aspa to discuss the launch of ‘My Footprint’
- Reklaim is the only company in the world providing a destination from which consumers can view and reclaim all of their data
- Reklaim is a privacy-compliant identity ecosystem
- Killi Ltd. (MYID) dba Reklaim opened trading at C$0.305 per share
Reklaim (MYID) has launched My Footprint, a service that allows Reklaim users to see which companies are purchasing and selling their data.
Consumers that would like to be compensated for providing this data can be paid in the form of a weekly paycheck once placed inside a Reklaim account.
The “Who’s Buying My Data?” feature provides a list of brands and companies who have either purchased data directly from Reklaim or via one of the 14 platforms to which it distributes data monthly. These 14 platforms act as the global ‘stores’ from which Fortune 500 companies currently purchase data.
Neil Sweeney, CEO of Reklaim commented on the launch of ‘My Footprint’.
“With data privacy increasingly resonating with the consumer due to news around companies such as Facebook, Reklaim is uniquely positioned to provide consumers with a destination to understand and monetize their digital footprint. Our new ‘My Footprint’ feature highlights brands that have chosen to include consumers in the traditionally opaque world of data purchasing, a first of its kind. As consumer pushback around how their data is being used continues to increase, we believe all brands will move to a model where consumer inclusion is foundational to their data purchases. Reklaim is poised to benefit from this change as the $400B data market migrates to one driven by consumers.”
Along with ‘My Footprint’, Reklaim is also the only company in the world providing a destination from which consumers can view and reclaim all of the data currently in marketing being sold by various firms.
Killi is a privacy-compliant identity ecosystem, available both online and as a mobile application on iOS and Android in the United States, Canada, Australia, Singapore and New Zealand.
The company will schedule a special shareholder meeting at the beginning of November to officially approve the name change from Killi to Reklaim.
Killi Ltd. (MYID) opened trading at C$0.305 per share.